Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 October 2014

QWERTY





Rising with the first cock crow
My mind never did feel at rest
As I did wonder how sin flow
Waking to face the sin of test

Flat devil I did love
As it’s qwerty never seem to be curve
I kill, none was ever my faulty
It’s seem am involve in a cult

Pressing this devil
It did makes me do evil
Many were homeless
As I did make them hopeless

But then am only following orders
As it sometimes apply to defaulters

Notice, the works of black devil
Letter’s too easy with qwerty
The heart in this are mean and even
As the buttons are soft but evil
Asdf, colon never did stop its function
Lkj, in alphabetical order
These keys are devil that sanction
As the thumb never fail to succumb

But then am only following orders
As it sometimes apply to defaulters.


No comments:

Post a Comment