Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 October 2014

THE WEDDING




Bless was the rain
Elijah prophesied in those days
Falling gently wit blissful grace
With love we both we run this race.

The Bride:
                                    Cuddle with me to a perfect rest
                                    Move with me of which thou know best
                                    Let’s practice the blindness therein and test
                                    In open secret we shall share
                                    That in-between the lips the breeze shall hear

The Groom:
                                    Testing the love you did showered then
                                    Now I did want it in full term
                                    We shall crawl
                                    Where no mid shall know of which we draw


The Bride:
                                    During the period of testifying
                                    It was so terrifying
                                    I wish then, if it will race so smoothly
                                    As betrayals may testify against us very slowly
                                    My mind did settle once we were bound in holy matrimony

The Groom:
                                    As I wish for a fast time
    Hearing a witness coming
    I though,
    When have I committed a crime?
    My mind did bellow with gladness
   As we were liberated from darkness

Both:                        
                                    Now we are united
                                    Never again to be divided



No comments:

Post a Comment