Search This Blog

Thursday 24 July 2014

PAPA AM SORRY

I will ever, forever cherish you "Mama"
     fading away from you, for you stay not long with me
             i wallow deep in pain only drug you ever did predict
                     care i know you have but not fully as i want then
                              obedient did slowly died in me for you
                                       yet the fact never did change that you
contribute to my existence.

I will forever, never forget you "Mama" in my life
your love and care flow like a fountain of water
                    never did it died down to me
                           I will always cherish you "Mama"
yet there is one who gives strength which you
pass on to me "Papa".

I will never died to repay your love to me "Mama"
you care too much with all to the last
          when fading away, you keeps me refresh
               you did taught me the true path to follow
                      yet not all did i ever learn from you
                            lest i completely become a woman,
to have the courage of man i learn this from
"Papa".
I.
        am,
               sorry,
                           "Papa".

No comments:

Post a Comment